Due to the nature and weight of the Henri Water Features, we have a specific delivery criteria for this range. The criteria also form part of our terms and condition of sale for the complete Henri Water Feature Range.
1. Home Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard-standing by a tail lift vehicle. (i.e. the lorry has an electric lift to aid the pallet unload.)
2. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement
3. The unloading area must be smooth and level with no slopes, and also be large enough to accept a heavy goods vehicle.
4. Deliveries are made Monday - Friday only, between 8am and 5pm
5. The Delivery timescales are between 3-5 working days
-We are unable to deliver with a crane lift or Hiab
-Goods are delivered using a tail-lift at the rear of the vehicle with a hand pump truck
-We are only able to deliver to UK mainland.Delivery Arrangements You will receive a phone call to arrange the delivery between the hours of 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, if however an arranged delivery is attempted and there is nobody to provide a signature, it will be taken back to the depot and re-delivered on another day. It will incur a re-delivery charge which is to be paid direct to the carrier to enable re-delivery of the goods. If possible it is preferred that you provide a mobile phone number.