Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of DIY 2 Go Ltd, or any subsidiary of DIY 2 Go Ltd Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions and tie-break question (if applicable) detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be randomly selected by DIY2Go Ltd, and the decision is final.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and DIY 2 Go Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and / or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to DIY 2 Go Ltd, Cooke Works, Palatine Street, Denton, M34 3LY after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as DIY 2 Go Ltd may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the team at DIY 2 Go Ltd Limited.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by DIY 2 Go Ltd of Cooke Works, Palatine Street, Denton, Greater Manchester, M34 3LY ("DIY 2 Go Ltd").
19. DIY 2 Go Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. DIY 2 Go Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competitions only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. DIY 2 Go Ltd will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.